• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOW SOLD **1969 bay cali import tintop delux

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larly2112

Reaction score
Was looking for around £11,500, but what you offering???I may consider a PX for a crew cab, if anyones got one............

Here we have for sale our gorgeous 1969 bay delux californian import lhd microbus - this really is in mint condition and a really solid bus. It is MOT'd till Nov and is tax exempt ;) . We brought this bus fairly basic with a reconditioned engine in it which had only done 3000 miles when we brought it and i would estimate that we have only put another 3000 miles tops on it since , we have so far;

*lowered the bus-this is very low, but looks cool (does sometime scrape over speed humps and a few pot holes, but this could easily be sorted by fitting stiffer shocks or narrow beaming if you wanted, but personally never bothered me, its the price you pay for a cool bus ;-)
*had it undersealed to protect for the winter ahead
*recovered the front seats in black vinyl with cream piping (original covers left underneath)
*had new floor layed - karndean flooring (hard wearing)
*bought all new sponge and recovered the rock and roll bed (full width)
*had all new curtains made to suit the bus
*recently replaced the master cylinder and slave cylinder
*had full service around 20 miles ago ;-) and replaced points plugs etc
*bugpack exhaust
*new tyres fitted on 14" steel rims
*brakes done
*had a full length roof rack fitted (included in sale)
*bought all new cab mats (originals still underneath)
*kenwood mini disc player with ipod connection
*over riders on bumpers
*covered the old ripped headliner with 1969 Beano pages - looks mint!! really quirky!!
* had all the reflectors wired up with the headlights, looks mint when lit up....

Got loads of pics before and after we had all the work done, so if you want anymore sending just let me know

THIS BUS IS 41 YEARS OLD AND STILL HAS ORIGINAL PAINTWORK AND LOTS OF ORIGINAL FEATURES - VERY RARE NOWADAYS - obviously has a few touch up marks here and there and the odd dent or two, but nothing major.

in my opinion the only things that require doing would be new door cards (you can get a full set covered off ebay for around £200) we have done these but the door cards themselves are knackered with the sliding door one missing and possibly stiffer shocks if you want to, again around the £200 mark - but doesn't really need them if you can handle the low ride. Window seals are worn but are original and do not leak........... always find honesty's the best policy!!

This bus really is a head turner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please arrange a viewing anytime, call us on 07538 777246 - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME VIEW AND TEST DRIVE (only test driving when you show us your driving licence and insurance docs!! ortherwise we'll drive it for you) , any inspections welcome, any more questions please call!!

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYTIME AS LISTED IN A FEW DIFFERENT PLACES!!!

newpics009-1.jpg

newpics008.jpg

newpics198.jpg

newpics086.jpg

newpics082.jpg

picture1395.jpg

Latest posts