Nurburgring in a bus?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supertramp

Reaction score
Been thinking about driving the bus over to Wolfsburg, stopping in Brussels first to see a uni friend then onto Nurburgring before heading up to Wolfsburg. As I'll probably smash the lap record I'll be taking a dash cam. :lol:
Anyone done a lap on the ring in a bus? Would you recommend it? Any tips?

I wanted to when travelling around Europe in the van but they way we were heading it was either Nurburg or Wolfsburg and Wolfsburg won

mattd1984 said:
I wanted to when travelling around Europe in the van but they way we were heading it was either Nurburg or Wolfsburg and Wolfsburg won

Did you enjoy Wolfsburg? I've got plenty of time so can do both, possibly going up as far as Hamburg.
Edit: How do you join the Partner in Chrome club?

I did wolfsburg and then travlled to the ring only to find out it was closed, my advice is do your research first.

We also accidentally went to wolfsburg during the summer hols so the factory was closed and couldn't do the tour, but on the plus side they had a jazz concert on which was ace, we got pretty darn drunk and was asked to leave wolfsburg by the back gate :lol:

Wolfsburg is awesome. You should definitely go there. Mind you, the factory is closed in the weekends, so if you want to take a factory tour go on mon-fri.
Autostadt is open all week, but not really spectacular. You have to buy a ticket anyway if you want to get into the factory.
The museum close to the factory is a must see with lots of special VW's.
The town of Wolfsburg itself is also a nice town.

Been twice to ring,never got round,alternator went in car park 1st time and was closed for fog 2nd time!!

Wolfsburg is good though.

Latest posts