Off to Cornwall - yippee!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin & Muttley

Reaction score
Off to Porth, Cornwall tomorrow morning :D - I've got my new surfboard so lets have a collective prayer (if it's your thing) for some kind waves!!

Also doing a days cooking at Rick Stein's Seafood School (thanks Joy!) - should be a great time although we're going in my mum's Micra as the bus isn't back on the road yet :cry: one day...

Hope to snap lots of piccies of Early Bays while we're down there :D

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
although we're going in my mum's Micra as the bus isn't back on the road yet :cry: one day...

That sucks a$$ dude. I'm sure the trip will make up for it though.

Enjoy

We always stay at my Joy's brothers' place - the views are great!!!...

Hols004.jpg

A good time is guaranteed!! 8)

;)

im jealous, i wanted to spend a week down there this summer but the bus wasnt ready in time. now im sellin it, ill have to scrub that off my 'places to go in my bus' list :(

have a great time and take pics!!

emerald said:
im jealous, i wanted to spend a week down there this summer but the bus wasnt ready in time. now im sellin it, ill have to scrub that off my 'places to go in my bus' list :(

have a great time and take pics!!

Cheers Emerald - will do!

;)

slammedkustom said:
emerald also wants to perv on the surfer boys!
theres only one boy i perv over! :twisted:

ok, 2...but Captain Jack Sparrow isnt real :lol:

Cool.

I'm going down on the 9th for a weeks surfing and I can't wait.

I hope there is some good surf for you and for me :wink:

Justin & Mutley said:
Off to Porth, Cornwall tomorrow morning :D - I've got my new surfboard so lets have a collective prayer (if it's your thing) for some kind waves!!

Also doing a days cooking at Rick Stein's Seafood School (thanks Joy!) - should be a great time although we're going in my mum's Micra as the bus isn't back on the road yet :cry: one day...

Hope to snap lots of piccies of Early Bays while we're down there :D

;)

Have fun.

We got back from 2 weeks in Watergate Bay yesterday. Saw plenty of dubs while we were there.

Here's mine at the campsite...

DSCF4826.jpg

Latest posts