ok here`s my d/c.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
Thought it was about time i put my ride on here. It`s a 72 crossover d/c soon to be running polished gasburners but this is what it looks like for now
12.jpg

6.jpg

4-1.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Very nice and practical.

Plenty of room for the the kids in the back and room for your board.
You have a hard life :wink:

:shock: That is a very nice looking moter there.
What engines in here then :wink:

To be honest not sure of the spec other than it leaves black lines on the road. Just about to drop one sline on the rear and fit dropped spindles...can`t wait

just got back from a family xmas in S.A. First time i drove the crewie to j`burg you couldn`t wipe the smile off my face with a jackhammer. It seems my 2.4 is actually a 2.1 but who cares when it goes that fast. I`m used to driving my split on the wrong side of the yellow lines over there cos apparently the guy behind you has the right of way and you must move over and if he`s a good bloke he`ll stick on his hazards as a thank you gesture. Well i got sick of that and i`m pleased to say i could cruise at 130kmph which meant most people would move over in their bmw`s for my old crewie and if i realy booted it i could get up to 150-160 and the look on some peoples faces was worth every single rand i put into the engine. Plans for the future are a set of fuchs replicas, a small tweek of the front beam as the cab sit`s up at the moment, some twin 40 dellies for an extra 10kmph or so and a lightened flywheel. A roof rack is definately in order too otherwise i`m happy......what`s the betting that once these things are done that i`ll want more?

sadec08265.jpg

sadec08092.jpg

i just love this bus and can`t wait to fit the fuchs i`ve just sourced.....i don`t care if it`s a crossover with fat chich rear end i loves it

luv your ride dude,really envi u (good envi).Your only idea that i disagree with,is the lightened flywheel.........kewl,,one love

That's awesome Scott. RHD is so much better, wish mine was. Still it's all in the timing isn't it!

Steve

that front arch still needs some attention....it`s a little bit high...now have a dilema...fuchs or nsu`s leaning towards the nsus and probably a split beam dumped :wink:

Latest posts