Old Skool Raving & misbehaving

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries,I will be at many a bash this year(vanfest,camper jam,brighton breeze,bus stop over) so we can hook up then,just got to keep the interest going.Sounds like you had a decent night if you got to play those tunes mentioned,hope all enjoyed.

hey mags that fiesta with the smiley hub cabs made me smile :D .and that AlNaaafiysh is one hell of a original electro number.

Will be playing that we we get gig sorted :) :)

I only wish I had pictures :(

Had a great journey home last night, listened to loads of the tracks I had converted and stuck on my mp3 player, must have looked a right pratt smiling away to myself, lol.

How could we forget The Orb - little fluffy clouds! go and take a listen it hits the spot!

Just

Another worthwhile bit of software for those who like there 80s electro and acid house get yourself Rebith from the Propellarheads. It's a sinth version of Rolands 808 drum machine and their 909 'acid machine' create That Sound on your Pc.
It was deleted but noticed they are re releasing it for a short time. Tho got my copy from a torrent site.
Hook ur Pc up 2 ur sound system and drop that acid!!!

Just

Great shouts with Playing with Knives and little fluffy clouds..... *Youtubes*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw1vd9o1uM0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hahaha good old Normski's on this..

zer...used to dj at " the speedway stadium"...... :mrgreen: remember it not so well.Do remember screech, freefall, stevie k, paulie paul, matt, rosie.We did our own night there many years ago..."rampage"...come on you lynners ;)

coming "home " next weekend for my step brothers wedding..will be at knights hill for the weekend...might even venture over to cromer if theres a swell :mrgreen:

The zer said:
Praga Khan(Injected with a poison)

Found this on an old tape a year or so ago, brought back many a happy memory :D

As does out of space, Prodigy. Very messy bug jam / beetle bash or wherever it was lol....Happy days! 8)

Latest posts