• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old trunk suitcase left for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwuttonmoon

Reaction score
Battenbound Motor luggage trunk/suitcase. Some rusting to the hinges/catches, catches a bit sticky. £15

P1030775.jpg

P1030776.jpg

P1030774.jpg

Beetle hub caps used but servicable. £20 SOLD

P1030771.jpg

Beetle petrol cap new. Choice of 2. screw fit or bayonet fit. £5 each (the 1st one isnt scratched its just where the sticker was pulled off) SOLD

P1030770.jpg

P1030769.jpg

Pair of Notek fog/spot lights. Chrome has scratches but no rust, reflects are good. One has some water in. SOLD

P1030761.jpg

P1030760.jpg

Almost full roll of sound deadening. This was left over from when I did my bus but I only used about 4 feet off it, unsure of its length. SOLD

P1030759.jpg

1200 Beetle exhaust box, no holes. Make me offer and take them away. The heat exchangers have been welded up and leak but you can take them free with the box if they are any use? SOLD

P1030757.jpg

Can post any items

Interested in the suitcase and the sound deadening. What type is the SD. I work in Harwich from time to time but on a ship so no transport im affraid. Is it far out of your way. Could possibly stick it on the passenger ferry??.

clyde said:
Interested in the suitcase and the sound deadening. What type is the SD. I work in Harwich from time to time but on a ship so no transport im affraid. Is it far out of your way. Could possibly stick it on the passenger ferry??.

Hi I have been racking my brains trying to remember what type it is but cant remember, I bought it off ebay last year (about £50 a roll).
I can post them both to you for £11 (parcelforce) :mrgreen:

:D

Latest posts