olivia the 68 westy tin top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy68

Reaction score
Hello guys

well its taken a while but have finally put together a little clip of our olivia from the day we got her to now.. hope u like it :D

just click on the pic.. cross fingers :lol: (JUST WANNA ADD THAT SHE IS UP FOR SALE VERY SOON) any interest please message or call 07701025748 Dan

Well Done for having the balls to do a proper job on the front clip dude 8)

cheers for the comments dudes.. really chuffed about how its turned out. if u spot us over the wekend come and say hello and pull up a beer.

hello peps didnt get to peppercorn engine went pop.. found out that i wasnt getting oil to gudgen pin on no1 piston.. dry as a bone and the pin was stuck fast in the piston. and blue..gathering it got hot lol.

Saw you dude , couldnt get across though , hope you can sort it mate 8)

Turns out also that i had been sold a 1500sp fan rather than a 1600tp so that dodnt help either.. engine rebuilt but having probs with push rod tubes just cant get them to seal..

Im thinking top end strip down again and get some quality gaskets rather than repos.. anyone else had this problem? how did u solve it?

Just thought id keep u posted. more pics to come soon.

engine in again lol.. running lovely first trip out tom to northweld if u see us come say hello.. :)

hello peeps havent been on for a while.. just an up date... we never made it to north weld a push rod tube desided it didnt like being in the sealed position so leeked!

so..full set of sprung loaded push rod tubes problem solved. also gone back to a 34 pict sigle carb set up on a standard 1641 engine..

well on that note hope to see u all next year some time first one for us will be big bang i would think.

good luck and happy camping.

Latest posts