• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

One of the best '71 westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crewcab

Reaction score
Here we a vw westfalia 1971, early features but the first year of servo disc brakes, eveything on this bus has been gone through, recon motor, powdercoated tin wear, bumper hangers, splashpans, rebuilt bumpers, new seals exterior repiant due to faded paint,deluxe grill, new empi's , tyres, brakes,complete with top bunk, childs hammock, mozzie net and original tools and service book, this bus can sleep 4 easy, outstanding original paint under side, zero rust, just take a look at the pics, this is one of the best buses you will find, £12000, pics to follow.
7y006.jpg

7y005.jpg

7y004.jpg

7y003.jpg

7y002.jpg

7y001.jpg

Very nice, good luck with the sale

Amazing bus, wish I could buy it unfotunatly I worked it out that I have a total of £15 to spend on another bus :(, but i do have a question- is that a original westy colour? if it is what colours is it? (dont say red!)

Oops :oops:
A friend of me got the same colour and that is montana red, but it could be my computer screen..
Nice colour anyway, a little different from all the white westys.

;) might go not sure yet depends on work and if i have some :lol: did you get some covers in the end dirty harry??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts