**ONE TIME ONLY Red9Design Coilovers group buy offer!!!!**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucieboy

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have been in contact with Simon at Red9Design, ( I hope nobody minds)

I know there are quite a few people on here inquiring about the quality of the coilovers, prices, ride etc, me being one of them!

http://www.red9design.com/type2.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; here is the link to their range of T2 suspension parts, they also do a large capacity fuel tank!!

The offer covers coilovers, Twin wishbone coilover suspension and possibly other products depending on the feedback I get from you guys!

Hi everyone! Firstly to mods and admin, I hope I have put this in the right place as I cant add a new topic to the Group buy section....

If any one is interested in a group buy for the the deal is as follows:

5 people or more = 5% discount (example £415 coilovers will be £394.25)
10 people or more = 10% discount (example £415 coilovers will be £373.50)
15 people or more = 15% discount (example £415 coilovers will be £352.75)
20 people or more = 20% discount (example £415 coilovers will be £332)
onwards

so if you are interested in the coilovers or wishbone set up or anything please put your name and what product(s) you want and I will collate them and see what discounts we can get out of them,

REMEMBER THIS IS A ONE TIME OFFER SO MAY BE WISE TO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN AT LOWER PRICES

thanks guys Ill start the ball rolling

brucieboy 4” to 5.5” Drop EZ RIDER COIL-OVER CONVERSION KIT – BAY WINDOW CAMPER x1

Moved it as its a group buy :mrgreen:

Latest posts