one year on

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
bought my bus a year ago like this

heres what it looked like in september when i got it
passside.jpg

interior.jpg

front.jpg

enginebay.jpg

rear.jpg

driversside.jpg

pass-side.jpg

so from this

passside.jpg

to this

004.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

006-1.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

003-2.jpg

Ryanmck1984 said:
Nice transformation! 8)
Especially considering the inbetween pics Lobie hasn't shared!
I guess the silver lining in the thing smoking up is that you've really made it yours - hope you continue to love it for years and years to come :)

gvee said:
Ryanmck1984 said:
Nice transformation! 8)
Especially considering the inbetween pics Lobie hasn't share
I guess the silver lining in the thing smoking up is that you've really made it yours - hope you continue to love it for years and years to come :)

:lol: ar yes the fire :roll: i guess i should have included the fire pics

ok two week into ownership this happened this prompted me to get the van to look the way it does today :)

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

I remember your post about your fire. :(

Glad you got it fixed up...looking great again 8)

Looks good and well done for keeping at it (a bit too much bling for me though, sorry)

lobie said:
ok two week into ownership this happened this prompted me to get the van to look the way it does today :)

IMG_0319.jpg

that looks so cool! I would have kept it (new engine and glass) and clear coated it. but thats just me.

glad you got it sorted to your taste and thats the only thing that really matter on a camper :D

myvanway 69 said:
(Firetec) Still waiting for mine!! :roll: :lol:
Nice one Dazza! 8)

The price is peanuts realy...if it stops that happening!?! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be here soon!!

Looks lovely lobie, especially like the whitewalls. Your bus is gadget crazy, is there any bling you don't have?! :lol: :mrgreen:

Great mods Lobie. Love what you've done with a fairly standard camper. Looks quite unique and recognisable now. What's next?

making a westy style stool for next to the buddy seat with blue check to match interior, also table cloth for table and i've got my eye on some 1970s melmex tableware for when i put in the show and shine only enter it in three this year and got runner up at back 2 basics and best in show last weekend at vdub drive in buxton

back2basic4
DSC00557.jpg

vdub drive buxton
013-1.jpg

bit of a shock really :shock:

You shouldn't be shocked. You have a very nice van indeed.
Some may find it doesn't suit there taste but if we all drove the same looking vans it would be an extremely boring scene!!
Variety is the spice of life. :D
Keep up the good work Lobie.

cheers dude

i was shocked at winner best in show as most of the other buses were splities and some very nice ones too

lobie said:
cheers dude

i was shocked at winner best in show as most of the other buses were splities and some very nice ones too

Well there you go then! Obviously ticked quite a few peoples boxes dude. :)
And yours is used too not just a show bus. 8)

Latest posts