• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original '68 Gas Stove

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffeinbath

Reaction score
Really nice vintage stove that ideally wants to find it's way back into an earlybay, but it won't be ours. I dare say I may kick myself in years to come when I start craving originality but right now it's just another thing to look after.

This came with our '68 early bay when we bought it and although it wasn't fitted I was told by the previous owner that it was the original stove, looking on the internet that would be appear to be the case.

It'll need to be serviced to recommission it, but the enamel is really good throughout, all the knobs turn and are present as is the original pan top and gas burners so it has the potential to be a really nice example with a little TLC.

There is a grill but obviously you'll need to mount this with an appropriate base.

Currently on eBay (link here) but if an earlybayer would like it then I'll pull the auction for £40 collected or £50 posted.

I'll pop some images up shortly as it's rude not to but photobucket is misbehavin' and not uploading for some reason.., there are pics on the eBay listing and they will be the same pictures!

Give me a shout with any questions!

Latest posts