• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original vw parts ALL years! PICTURE ADDED! new stuff added!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Monkiboy
I'm after four flat/late chrome hubcaps, do you have four without dents and if so how much posted to UK.
Also if you have them, two coat hooks that go on the B pillar behind the front seats and two OG black door pulls.
Cheers, Andrew

monkiboy said:
mister said:
Hi Monkiboy
I'm after four flat/late chrome hubcaps, do you have four without dents and if so how much posted to UK.
Also if you have them, two coat hooks that go on the B pillar behind the front seats and two OG black door pulls.
Cheers, Andrew

Hey :)

Yes I have a LOAD of "flat style" hubcaps.... I will take some pictures later tonight when I get home to norway.....

I am asking £10.00 EACH for the hubcaps
(£50.00 per of 4 set shipped!)

No sure on the other "Small" parts but I might be able to help......

Don't forget me. I'm after 2 sets of Flat style hub caps (8 in total). You were going to email me pics. I PM'd you my email address last week.

Thanks

Hey,

Have you got many 68 parts left???
Im after a lhd dash top with or without grab handle that isn' split/cracked???
If not, any early dash tops available???

Cheers,

Joel

Do you have any Beetle ignition switches with keys (the early ones with screw terminals?). Semaphores? Original domed hubcaps?

Thanks.

I'm looking for the shallow vent cover that fits under the pop top of a Westy if you come across one, don't have a pic of one to hand, but hopefully you know what I'm after.....cheers.

any info on the wooden tray?!! I have the same, was my grandparents, must have been bought in 1960s or earlier, in UK
cheers
Rob

Have you got a pair of air vent ends that close off the front heating at the door, following the flow from the totem, if you know what i mean...!

Hi

I'll buy the 4-off Ratty 'Red' logo deep Hubcaps. Is the £5 each a ship anywhere price?

Cheers

Rob

Latest posts