Our '68 adventure bus!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good, nice transformation, i remember looking at this when it was for sale, around August/ September 2015 :D

chug said:
Looking good, nice transformation, i remember looking at this when it was for sale, around August/ September 2015 :D

Thanks Chug! Yes, it's the first bay we've bought... if we knew then what we know now haha.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We made it to Brighton... AND BACK! First successful two way long trip haha.

Still needs tinkering - indicators stopped working, number plate needs mounting on bumper, few dinks need touching up... lots of little fun bits! But we made it. And we had a bloody lovely time!

Few pics...

5c9d879a9bfa97403549e24dfc85c17b.jpg

1b173acb893c759257fd060357c201e3.jpg

db05904f2d98640ead67aff36e641a99.jpg

b84577b1f48df5fc09244d60b9959da4.jpg

8173155b8e6ad3bbb32cb4cdda90d2c5.jpg

15124fce36a60dda8483cdd5bb42282f.jpg

e96d74a2cbb1389c3bdda60e7558dc5a.jpg

b95d03b9fe553a0e2c8054abda3f7872.jpg

94781de8e06e2b74edbbb9d7e74f291d.jpg

Looking very nice there. Well done and a fine job you have done to. Love the colour, but then Boris is the same so I'm prejudice.

Some lovely pictures , keep it up and you will soon be there. We also like the different lighting bits and pieces.
You have coloured pom poms and we bought coloured rattan balls the same size off Ebay but with battery powered lights inside.
Enjoy the ride , hopefully see you out there.

J & P
:D :D :D

gas1man said:
Looking very nice there. Well done and a fine job you have done to. Love the colour, but then Boris is the same so I'm prejudice.

Some lovely pictures , keep it up and you will soon be there. We also like the different lighting bits and pieces.
You have coloured pom poms and we bought coloured rattan balls the same size off Ebay but with battery powered lights inside.
Enjoy the ride , hopefully see you out there.

J & P
:D :D :D

Thank you! Feel like we can finally enjoy the little things and tinkering now all the big jobs are done.

I have to admit... it was your awesome pictures of Boris that convinced us to stay Neptune!

:D

Nooooooooooooooooooo, after all that hard work, I hope my wife will bury me in ours :lol: :lol:
That is if it's paid off in time. :lol: :lol

J & P
:D :D :D :

Such a pity after all that graft, someone’s going to get a cracking van there [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so gutted about it. We've been thinking about it for a good few months and it's definitely the right thing to do. We don't use him half as much as we want to, and we've now just bought our first house (that needs a lot of work!). I don't want him to sit in the garage forever, when someone else could take him on adventures and give him the love he deserves.

...excuse me whilst I weep into my breakfast.

Shame your are selling your bus. One thing you can be sure of though is that you are handing over a much better (and more valuable) bus than when you got it. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry you are having to get rid of the bus, but needs must I suppose!

Great work bus is looking good!

gutted for you both having to sell good luck with sale

Latest posts