Our bus 'Fannie'

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets just say i wasnt to impressed with the choice of name but its starting to grow on me! :lol:

Will be posting some more pics soon to keep you lot happy (the bus that is)!!! :D

s&mbay said:
We haven't got many pics of seats they were recycled from a later crossover, with the paint it looks mint from the photo but has surface rust and some scrapes! We love it that way! :lol: wish we could have had 100% patina!
We love 100 % patina ,

Found some more photos of how she looked before the resto.
photoaug25001053.jpg

photojan23204222.jpg

Sadly this is no more after a close encounter with a sand blaster!!!
photoaug25010826.jpg

Next week new rubber for the fresh rims then off to see matt at Balld'd! Will post pic before and after the drop. :D

Thank u, we have tried to keep as much as we could with the bus.
Not going to low, just 4 inch drop on the front and whatever happens at the rear. :lol:
Had to lower her as she will not fit in the garage!

yea i know that one, mine is about 4" down and just goes under a 6'6" up and over door with a devon pop top..
i would suggest you make it a 6" drop minimum with notches and tubs, just to be on the safe side of course :mrgreen: 8)

Gave her a quick clean, and the wife got stuck in on the interior. Then had a lovely drive down to matt at balls'd. Can't wait to see her sitting a little lower! :D
photoapr06135343.jpg

photoapr06135308.jpg

polishes up nicely !
gonna look sweet without that big gap over your tyres :)

Latest posts