Trying to find my old van!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 33678

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Seen a few posts like the one I’m writing so don’t expect much joy but…
Looking for my old van out of interest and love!
She is a Dormobile UMX988F??
Am hoping someone finished restoring her she really is a beauty and was my only car for 10 years with a small child! Child now 21 and remembers revving her for me when she couldn’t even reach the front seat without a bump up lol x
Any clues would be lovely, I can’t afford her now lol if she does live on … many thanks folks x have pics I can post but working today so probably should get off here

I keep a few of these early bay numbers on my phone in case I spot anything at any of the ‘ gatherings’ like we just did run to the sun. I’ve never actually found anybody’s van but it would be cool as penguin’s doo dahs if I did, I live :cool: in hope.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,added yours to my phone list,,good luck :)

I keep a few of these early bay numbers on my phone in case I spot anything at any of the ‘ gatherings’ like we just did run to the sun. I’ve never actually found anybody’s van but it would be cool as penguin’s doo dahs if I did, I live :cool: in hope.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,added yours to my phone list,,good luck :)
Much appreciated chap x just posted under another lady looking for her grandfathers old one as wasn’t sure anyone would see this one!

Floss made it into Volksworld once in a line up on Madeira drive after the breeze ❤️ god I miss her lol x

Any idea where she is? Or any ideas how to find out more about her would love to see what’s been done over the years. I hope whoever has her has kept her as true as she was x
Thanks mate

It's now Grey and taxed until 1st October, last owner change was 1st April 2016.
Also hahahah I sold her in 2015 the poor bloke did struggle to drive her it was torture to watch! Clearly sold on fast. Glad she’s still alive

Latest posts