Our Early Bay Westfalia SO67…

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taken on New Years Day 2013…
4F2778B9-9BE0-423D-A1F2-3B14BE7C740E-1242-0000016AD131FFDD.jpg

Got to get a head-unit and speakers wired in, and whilst the interior panels are off, I’m planning to get some sound proofing and insulation fitted, and then start tidying up and maybe personalising the interior a little, but in the meantime, I’m enjoying just having it on the road! :D

birthday_bus_2013_02_zps879fa9f9.jpg

birthday_bus_2013_03_zpsa065a281.jpg

Had an opportunity to get the camper used as a backdrop for a fashion magazine photo shoot in the seaside town of Whitstable last weekend, shame the weather wasn’t a bit more summery! That said, the stunning storm clouds make a striking contrast against the L87 Pearl White of the Early Bay Westfalia camper!

day_in_whitstable_13_zpsa31bc824.jpg

The pro magazine ‘lifestyle’ shots are hopefully on the way and will be posted on the site when they come through… http://www.vdubxs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cracking looking bus mate, do you get to whitstable often? Me and this Missus love it there, and we only live across the water on Sheppey!! :lol: have you had a stereo and speakers fitted yet? That's my next job, don't suppose you have pictures?

Bigbear said:
Cracking looking bus mate, do you get to whitstable often? Me and this Missus love it there, and we only live across the water on Sheppey!! :lol: have you had a stereo and speakers fitted yet? That's my next job, don't suppose you have pictures?

I grew up there as a kid, but go back once in a while as my mum still lives nearby.

Funnily enough, stereo and speakers are next on my list of things to do as well :lol: thinking of sub+amp in the buddy seat, and maybe some separates in the kick panels up front?

I'm not really sure what to go for to be honest, I don't need a massive system so probably won't go for a sub, was thinking of just speakers up front, maybe some in the door cards or kick panels and a set of tweeters hidden up somewhere. Then if that's not quite enough maybe add more later? I stuck on what head unit to go for at the minute, don't really want a bright flashy modern looking one, and some of the retro look ones look cheaply made. Might just have to bite the bullet and order one! :?

Thanks! :)

The interior is a usable 'work in progress' at the moment as I'm saving up to get a few bits done on it at the moment, getting it solid and sorted was the first priority!

Latest posts