• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale ,takeing to sandown( parts added and pics )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dub boy

Reaction score
front clip ,been cut £50 now£40

new never fitted twin quet pack ,(bug pack ),now £70 now £50

one year only 71 calipers, were seized when removed £60 now £50
black door card set ,suit ratty £60 ,will put pics up soon

original boot lineing

three rear quater light windows (need repairing) £20 ea. now £5.00 ea
three sml rear windows (fit next to rear quater lights) £25 ea. sold

Delux chrome trim to fit windows above (fair condition)£40.00 now £20.00

front screen rubber seal used for a year £20 now ?£10.00

tailgate seal £20 used now£10.00

sliding door seal £30 used now £15.00
complete set of heating insulation covers ,could be used for template £10.00 sold

front indicator backs ,US spec ,blasted and primed £30.00 now£20.00

dizzys £10.00 ea. sold
carbs £20.00 ea (34/3 carb SOLD)

[

1 lap belt ,two front seat belts .£30 the lot

set of over riders ,pretty good nick inc spacers,blasted & primed ,need a skim and paint £120.00(SOLD)

black spare wheel cover (not spare on front type ,covers spare in the rear) £15.00 now£10.00
think there westy bunk bed poles ??? thats what i was told £10.00
will add more to this list in the week ,carbs ,dizzys ect may have some single port heads
all parts listed above are from a 71
door card pics to follow

Hi, I'm interesetd in the quarter lights, how bad are they? Quite like the idea of the twin quiet pack exhaust system aswell, is it header and mufflers??

neilswheels said:
Hi, I'm interesetd in the quarter lights, how bad are they? Quite like the idea of the twin quiet pack exhaust system aswell, is it header and mufflers??
Just the muffler mate, I will get some pics off the windows in the as soon as I can

will turf through the boxes again tomorrow to see if i can find any more bits to go.

are the seat belts still there? if yes, can you please PM me the posted price to RG13QN please? thanks

carlperkins001 said:
Can I get pics of the internal spare wheel cover if possible?
[email protected]

Cheers, Carl,

not great pics ,needs a good clean ,see what you think , i will be bringing everything thats listed to the show if you want to have look at it :)

rite gents this lot will be going to sandown tomorrow offers invited so if you want to have a look at anything give me a call 07976797383 will be going up sat and sun
overiders sold
34-3 carb sold

Rear windows all gone

Will edit this tonight as I have some of the bits still an sorted a few more bits out

I can't post any pics at the moment but if you look on my build the ad you can see my photo bucket pics theres a lot of pics of parts I am selling ,I think the edit has worked on parts in this thread ,if you can't see pics please let me know ,if you can then it's for sale if not all ready sold .bloody work lap tops

Seems some peeps have had trouble getting in touch with me on the number on this thread, to be fair ive had nothing but ag with this phone
NEW number to get in touch is 07475 106733
If the guy who left mess still wants door cards I will bring them up sat inc front cards ,I will bring all the trim as well as I removed everything ,I am open to an offer but I have reduced the price .
Will put some more bits in van that are on this thread and in photo bucket so feel free to ring or text .

Latest posts