• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY-1977

Reaction score
Ok peeps I'm in need of, rear bumper, RHD side sliding door, n/s/f door, dash top an poss dash (RHD) to help my winter restoration, it's for a 70 RHD early bay, I will be going to slough so if anybody has anything like the above please let me know? An if your also going slough at weekend would be a bonus!!
Many thanks Jay

Got a dash (may need a bit of TLC) if your interested by I'm in West Midlands

Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Got a rear bumper, needs small amount of work but generally very good. I may even do the bits of work to it at the weekend if you are interested.

I am after £120 for it. Also got a pair of rear brackets if you need them - would like £30 for em.

I can get some pics up in a few days time.

Cheers

Andy

hy andy interested in the rear brackets mate for the bumper,i have a pair but a bit bent lol would you post them please cheers gedd :)

I will have a RHD sliding door available in a couple of months time but will need repairing in usual places ie bottom 6" etc.

let me know if of interest
Robin

Ok many thanks to everyone posted so far, will see what I can buy at slough this weekend then go from there! But if anyone does have the parts I've mentioned an can put photos up an is going slough or lives nearby then please let me know.
Many thanks Jay

Jay,

I have 2 RHD early Euro spec (metal painted) dash fronts, 1 is as good as you'll get (original paint and uncut radio hole) £80, the other needs a re-pant, radio hole has been cut £20

If you also need tops I have 2 available (one of the top 2 is already sold)

I also have the padded bar that sits at the top of the dash inc. grab handle if you need this.

Let me know what you need better picture of, can get this to Slough if you want it but it needs to be paid up.

Latest posts