Peppercorn anybody?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananacustard

Reaction score
Anyone going to this one? Tried to go last year but got turned away at the gate due to the mud and rain. Really looking forward to this show as I've never been before and it's got a really good reputation.

Why yes Sir. The Peppercorn is an excellent event well worthy of a strong south-eastern (and beyond) presence. Mr Grazy is coming down and I suspect the magazine whore that is Mr 'Trippin will also attend. I'll be traveling early Saturday, but then I've made those sort of promises before....

Sorry to say I'm not going this year - a sponsored bike ride for a colleague at work on the Saturday then family visit on Sunday. Plus I still don't trust the van on a run! Have got it booked in with James W in early Aug so will be on the Breeze. See you there guys!

Why yes Sir. The Peppercorn is an excellent event well worthy of a strong south-eastern (and beyond) presence. Mr Grazy is coming down and I suspect the magazine whore that is Mr 'Trippin will also attend. I'll be traveling early Saturday, but then I've made those sort of promises before....

Yeah going up Friday evening with the Demon Dweebs :)

Head for the top corner where I was camped last year - I'll be there again 8)

Yep, i'll be in attendance from fri afternoon seeing as this is my local!

Got the call this morning my van sailed through its mot so i'm 1 very happy bunny! :lol:

Just got back ,nice to see a few faces off here another good show and the weather was not too bad either ,hopefully someone ( Ego ) will get pix up soon

Latest posts