• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phil & Teds + other Non-VW stuff

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Reaction score
I have the following for sale.. giude prices put up per forum rules, but really, I'm open to offers on it all..

1) Wii Guitar Hero, includes game (Rock) and Wii Guitar £25

2) Sky+ HD box. This works fine, but needs a periodic system reset which means you lose all your recordings.. £25

3) Panansonic DVD Player/recorder. A temperamental thing if I'm honest, I was tempted to bin it, but if you fancy taking a chance then £10

4) Sky remote. £15

5) Phil & Teds Explorer buggy, WELL USED, and ideally needs 1 new rear wheel to ensure brake works properly. Comes with rain cover and Sun shade (phil & teds fitted) I have priced this to reflect the condition, £100 ono (£450 new!!!)

6) Phil & Teds Explorer/Sport Doubles kit complete with sun hood, in black and in good condition £25

7) Phil & Teds Maxi Cosi car seat adapter - allows you to mount the car seat onto the buggy without disturbing the baby.. £15

8 ) Phil & Teds cocoon in Grey/Black £40

I will try to add photo's to this listing later on today/this week...

If ALL the Phil & Teds items are taken by a single buyer then I am willing to do a bundle 'deal'

Latest posts