"phills" new seats ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two benders steve

Reaction score
hi i have just bought these early porsche 911 seats for my 69 camper "phill" What do you think ? Has anyone else used them? And if so any pics?
SP_A0136.jpg

SP_A0135.jpg

no mate, they look terrible i'll give you £50 scrap for them :mrgreen:

only kidding :D they are well very early 911 seats and look the dogs mate. i think they would look awsome in a camper. even better than the later porsche tombstone seats.

what did you give for them?

They would look sick in my notch! I think they would be rubbish your EB dood, pass em over :wink:

Seriously nice buy there chap, hope they were not to expensive :wink:

very nice fella, my oly concerns would be with the rake of the base, how are you hoping to compensate for that and the added pressure to the legs....

Araon said:
very nice fella, my oly concerns would be with the rake of the base, how are you hoping to compensate for that and the added pressure to the legs....

raise your pedals up. :D

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/turnbulloo7/SP_A0137.jpg[/IMG
here a pic of them in, i got these ones as i still need to use the hammock in nthe front so just remove the headrests when needed ! Thing is now i'v got them not sure i want black seats !! I got them off ebay £150 mainly because of that chrome on the sides and coz there proper retro.Yes Ant sorted the clutch for Nikki's bug.

Latest posts