Pic Request.....Interior photos please (inspire me)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ya Guys Yes is was Spirit interiors based at junc 9 of the M42 near tamworth , Stu its my fault for not posting Your build thread , Which i will do now my laptop fixed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Claire ( Stus better half :lol: ) picked the colours and they work outstandingly well with the white exterior paint etc . Just for everyones info Dave Tattum the owner of Spirit interiors , Ive known him for nearly 17 years and his work is second to none , Also hes very reasonable, price wise, unlike others in the Vw Scene :roll:

;)

Gadget Boy said:
Hi ya Guys Yes is was Spirit interiors based at junc 9 of the M42 near tamworth , Stu its my fault for not posting Your build thread , Which i will do now my laptop fixed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Claire ( Stus better half :lol: ) picked the colours and they work outstandingly well with the white exterior paint etc . Just for everyones info Dave Tattum the owner of Spirit interiors , Ive known him for nearly 17 years and his work is second to none , Also hes very reasonable, price wise, unlike others in the Vw Scene :roll:

;)

I can second that - he did ours and I love it!

Gadget Boy said:
, Stu its my fault for not posting Your build thread , Which i will do now my laptop fixed

;)

Looking forward to seeing and reading it mate 8) Still hard to appreciate the amount of work you put in! In 10 months! 8) 8)

Latest posts