piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
it was obviously the glasses 8) angelos epithemiou
729e151c.jpg

Just realised that you don't actually wear glasses...... :lol: :msn4:

piece the lighting loom at the front back together (found most of it in bus so no biggy) need to go over timing, carb to get it to idle and run nice, the just the brakes I need a new servo, but I'm proper skint till payday (24th) I think that's it. working all weekend but of Tuesday so can hit it again, I really not that good and even the smallest job seen to take my an age. Not moaning just saying you lads would have this nailed in a day, it will take me weeks.

plus I have 4 kids :shock: a mrs, full time job, a house thats not been touched since the 70's and my late fathers small holding to run and maintain. Fuck sake!

Keep it up big guy, its looking ace, and shouldn't take too long to sort - will be rolling in no time. 8)

Just read your full thread, cant wait to see your bus on the road.
Looks awesome, mot bloke will have hartattack!
Chris. :lol:

Takes me months not weeks and weeks. Sorry, that should be years and years :lol:

Had my bus since 2009, only drove it for a very short period last Sunday :mrgreen:

I find I have 1 day a month to wor on the bus, if I'm lucky.

Des

dubscum said:
piece the lighting loom at the front back together (found most of it in bus so no biggy) need to go over timing, carb to get it to idle and run nice, the just the brakes I need a new servo, but I'm proper skint till payday (24th) I think that's it. working all weekend but of Tuesday so can hit it again, I really not that good and even the smallest job seen to take my an age. Not moaning just saying you lads would have this nailed in a day, it will take me weeks.

plus I have 4 kids :shock: a mrs, full time job, a house thats not been touched since the 70's and my late fathers small holding to run and maintain. Fuck sake!

How's the bus coming along ? :D

myvanway 69 said:
Just noticed your top/Overalls!! :msn4: :)

Not E-on now though are they??

I still have E-on on my overalls, do the same job, but work on there network and I'm authorised by Westen Power Distribution, who used to be Central Networks :?

68_early_bay said:
How's the bus coming along ? :D

gonna work on it Monday as its bank holiday so a day off :D I've been parts gathering and I've got all all bar one, late shipper no names mentioned *coughDormy71cough* :p

Latest posts