piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how a scientific the measurements are for the rub back OG paint go faster stripe
null_zpse0743113.jpg

Papa smurf
null_zpsdeaf9f4f.jpg

Found a beer in the bus left from Stus wedding, even that didn't help so I gave up
null_zps08282a56.jpg

And put it away
null_zpsab76f078.jpg

i'm a bell end for selling it as I built it as a keeper, so no expense spared. But I need to free up some money and have some wild ideas for a new eb project :p

It's looking more and more like that's gonna happen Karl. Now it's been tucked away in the garage since stus wedding I just think about how much has been replaced on the bus. If I can manage to get a budget daily for the wife then I'll keep the bus. The only thing that gets me down about the bus is the lack of power. I want to be able to pull away from junctions and keep up with Modern traffic.

dubscum said:
It's looking more and more like that's gonna happen Karl. Now it's been tucked away in the garage since stus wedding I just think about how much has been replaced on the bus. If I can manage to get a budget daily for the wife then I'll keep the bus. The only thing that gets me down about the bus is the lack of power. I want to be able to pull away from junctions and keep up with Modern traffic.

I know the feeling! My motor was a lot of money but cheap for such a high spec if that makes sense? A nice motor just for motorway driving won't break the bank, as I discovered it is really worth being patient on parts and shopping around :)

dubscum said:

Hi!

Get a cheap daily, keep the bay, it's too cool to get rid of - and why the rush with the traffic, take it easy dude! ;) 8)

Cheers,

Alistair

aogrady said:
dubscum said:

Hi!

Get a cheap daily, keep the bay, it's too cool to get rid of - and why the rush with the traffic, take it easy dude! ;) 8)

Cheers,

Alistair

Keep it!!
You aint got the time to do all that again...Getting old innit!? :lol: Meaty engine sounds like a nice project while you keep on rolling the stock 1600.

Passat estate Diesel Sport B4......... (Slammed of course!) :roll:

:D

dubscum said:

sparkywig said:
dubscum said:

+1 :mrgreen: happy days if you can keep it ash 8)

Criminal to sell it Ash, I think a world of regret if you did mate.

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

aogrady said:
dubscum said:

Hi!

Cheers,

Alistair

I don't want a race bus. Just reliability and power. My other car (not the wifes daily) is a 1977 land rover with a 2.5 non turbo engine. It's loud and slow (makes my bus feel like a Bentley to drive) but It always starts on the button (to be fair so does my bus) and it has power, never feels under stain, glugs over nicely in traffic, but the best part is, it powers off the line. Top speed of 50mph but pulls like a train doesn't struggle fully loaded, hills are all fine. I would like that in my bus

Latest posts