• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Porsche D90's for sale 6J with tyres - black chrome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lard

Reaction score
Hi,

So after ripping out my old interior I need to fund a replacement - I've fallen in love with a quite pricey one (predictably!) so reluctantly selling my D90's

All 4 are 6J front porchse rims so no need to make one set from 2!

Bought last summer from andewilson on here from his extensive collection ;) - I then took them to wheel genie in huntingdon to have them professionally restored - they were all stripped back to alloy and then build up in black chrome, cost was eye watering but they really are in exceptional condition - process here under total refurb section http://www.wheelgenie.co.uk/process.shtml :

IMAG0006_zpsa014afdd.jpg

IMG_20140130_21230_edit_1391117001963_zpsu3cn2nb1.jpg

The colour is outstanding - best described as alloy straight on, then fading to black at an angle - I then had fitted

175 60 R16 Nexen's front
195 65 R16 Bridgestone commercials rear

Have only been around 500 miles on them - they have cut out VW Toureg caps that are fixed with adhesive (don't have the porsche caps)

Wheels are 6j x 16 et52.3 - fitted on my narrow 5 hubs with Butty's Bit's 25mm porsche adapters on rear and 20mm on the front

FYI my van is lowered on adjusters on the front and 1 spline on rear - spent time researching porsche rims, tyre sizes, arch clearances and adapter sizing for bays to ensure that I have no clearance/rubbing issues at all

I'm torn on selling but needs must - If you are looking for ready to go setup with adapters, rims and tyres then these are ready to fit and go

Cost to me best part of £1200

Rims £230
Adapters £140
Refurb process £500 (that's what I told my wife... but think it was slightly more... :msn4: )
Tyres £312

to recreate the setup with new D90's it's similar if not slightly more - hopefully £750 represents a fair price

Currently in my garage fitted to my bay in Marlborough (10 mins of M4 swindon junction) - welcome to come along and check out whilst they are still on the van

IMAG0012_zpsd9062c82.jpg

20141207_115534_zpsnluonkfp.jpg

20141207_115514_zpsr2z6072x.jpg

Dont have any shots direct on in better light as they have to be seen in the flesh to note the colour change - similar to the chameleon paint

D90's also look sweet on other dubs...

16145-1616245.jpg

wheels now off the van :cry: - open to offers (am I asking too much?) - also happy to split adapters & wheels if that helps

These have to go - feel free to make a cheeky offer before I have to suffer the random people on eBay!

also happy to split the adapters / chuck them in free with the wheels

*bump*

200+ views and no offers? - save me from random people on ebay please or I may be forced to plastidip them white and put them back on the van!

Van is for sale so these are back up!

£400 for wheels, tyres, adapters - (sorry not willing to split)

Collection in Marlborough, wiltshire

Latest posts