posting help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruga

Reaction score
Thanks for the help with the posting pictures tips...
Justin&Mutley
Kempy
Scott Wilson

Your stars... Here goes.....
dress005.jpg

That's a stunning van!

Has it been on here before? I'm sure I recognise it from somewhere.

Tofufi.. yeah i,ve had a few pics on here before but you may av seen her around with the guy who restored her...

Mutley you got me worried, I've heard they are Vauxhall (Opel) wheels, whats this abuot addaptors?????

Right, here's where I stick my neck on the line. Personally I wouldn't worry about 2mm difference, in the grand scheme of things it only works out at 1mm per side, which could be a lot worse. Providing the bolt holes have been slightly reprofiled to suit you shouldn't have any major problem or safety issues.

The common issue with people fitting wrong PCD wheels and having accidents are usually two fold;
1) They try to get an extra 2+mm per side, which is when you start getting dodgy.
2) They fit a wheel with a close enough PCD (i.e. as in this case), but with a centre bore that's way different from the original wheel.

As far as I'm aware the Vauxhall centre bore and VW centre bore are pretty much the same.

At the end of the day though it's not recommended to fit wheels to a vehicle they weren't designed for, but it could be a lot worse. If you want to guarantee you won't have any issues though you'd be recommended to change back to a VW wheel. :)

Let the shooting down of me commence. :lol:

Great looking van, any one got any ideas where I can get a stereo aerial for Hank like the one on this van?

ace van dood and welcome, now you need a big ol stainless exhaust out back :wink:

Hi easy... she now has a stainless, looks and sound superb well happy with it....

Jabbo.. i hear you, comments and advice taken on board an much appreciated...

Cheers..............