Pre-purchase inspection / opinions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

second-guessing

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Been scanning this forum for a while, but first post. It's a really great source of info.

Have been searching for a while for my first camper van and have anything up to around £17,500 to spend. I've seen a van for sale in Bristol and wondered if anyone can recommend anyone in that area to carry out a pre-purchase inspection? I'm just looking for a good, honest opinion but being in Edinburgh have absolutely no contacts in that area.

Alternatively, this is the van here: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274067390434?ul_noapp=true

If anyone had any opinions on it or sees anything obvious that causes concern, I'd be very grateful, though I realise it would be pictures of the underside that would be most helpful. I've been sent some in an email but, as they're not my pictures, I'm probably best not posting them up, as much as I would like to. I'd very much appreciate some pointers of what an underside *should* look like though!!

Many, many thanks.

Latest posts