• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Propex 1600 compact heater for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passion 4

Reaction score
Fully functional and in amazingly un-messed with condition with the ‘void if broken’ seal still intact! I spent ages finding one like this, as these heaters have a habit of being opened up and tinkered with over the years - this one has not been messed with! Still on the original wiring loom which is long and uncut. It includes a Propex thermostat and intake and exhaust pipes. Fires up on first click of the igniter every time. These 1600 compacts are endlessly reliable, simple to use and straightforward to install.

Sale includes thermostat, directional vents, exhaust and intake pipes, hot air ducting pipe and a free 4.5kg butane cylinder to get you going (if you can collect!)

These 1600 Compacts are ultra reliable, especially compared with the newer Heatsource units, as these seem to be baffling people with blinking LED’s and error codes, whilst the humble 1600 Compacts just keep on going!

The beauty of the 1600 compact is that its not jammed full of techno gadgetry. For the money I paid for this two years ago I could have had a 2nd hand 1800 Heatsource, but after doing my research I went for this earlier 1600 unit as when its a cold winter morning, I value heat more than flashing LED error codes!

£300 collected

some pics…

propex_1600_compact_zpsbf2a826d.jpg

propex_1600_compact_thermostat_zps4642a217.jpg

propex_1600_compact_indicator_zps9aa62f1e.jpg

Can I ask the REASON for the sale of this unit? I presume it was installed in your bus, so unsure as to why it would have the need to be un-installed, if it works as good as you say.
Reason being I am possibly interested.......
Many thanks
Foz

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Fully functional and in amazingly un-messed with condition with the ‘void if broken’ seal still intact! I spent ages finding one like this, as these heaters have a habit of being opened up and tinkered with over the years - this one has not been messed with! Still on the original wiring loom which is long and uncut. It includes a Propex thermostat and intake and exhaust pipes. Fires up on first click of the igniter every time. These 1600 compacts are endlessly reliable, simple to use and straightforward to install.

Sale includes thermostat, directional vents, exhaust and intake pipes, hot air ducting pipe and a free 4.5kg butane cylinder to get you going (if you can collect!)

These 1600 Compacts are ultra reliable, especially compared with the newer Heatsource units, as these seem to be baffling people with blinking LED’s and error codes, whilst the humble 1600 Compacts just keep on going!

The beauty of the 1600 compact is that its not jammed full of techno gadgetry. For the money I paid for this two years ago I could have had a 2nd hand 1800 Heatsource, but after doing my research I went for this earlier 1600 unit as when its a cold winter morning, I value heat more than flashing LED error codes!

£300 collected

propex_1600_compact_zpsbf2a826d.jpg

propex_1600_compact_thermostat_zps4642a217.jpg

propex_1600_compact_indicator_zps9aa62f1e.jpg

Where are you based?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!