• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quality portable mig welder purchased from snap on.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USwesty

Reaction score
I'm selling my trusty mig welder (Think I may regret it) Only selling as I now have a 270amp Welder. it's a 100amp but it's far more powerful than most 150 amp welders available today. It was purchased by my father in law from a snap on dealer in 1998 and used a handful of times for general repairs. I purchased the Welder from him and used the Welder to do two restorations (check out my build thread to see how good the Welder is!) I recently had a few problems with welder so I toik it so a local welder repairer and they found a loose earth and they serviced it too of which. I have the bill for. Even the guy who serviced it commented on how good it was. The Welder has a large roll of wire included and a full bottle of gas. I'm looking for £130 collected or I can take to camper jam.

Sorry mate I'm around 230 miles away in Crewe Cheshire. You could arrange a courier but it very very heavy atleast 25 kg.

I think couriering it at that weight might break my budget. Oh well, best of luck with the sale!

lcfmonkey said:
I think couriering it at that weight might break my budget. Oh well, best of luck with the sale!

Try Parcelmonkey Mr lcfmonkey, you may be pleasantly surprised.
I just sent two suspension struts n hubs weighing 38kg from Peterborough to Falkirk fof less than £17.00
Food for thought?
Failing that, I'm coming to Brighton for a few days camping in the next couple of weeks.
Could always courier to mine then I could drop it off?
More Food for thought? :)

Latest posts