• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Radio Flyer Vanfest delivery.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ib-bus

Reaction score
I have this items available with delivery at Vanfest , 1 Thermaster vintage cooler SOLD, 1 used wood slat Radio Flyer SOLD, 2 new Radio Flyers (1 left ) , 1 Vintage Sled SOLD
I will be adding more items as I clear my garage so please check often.
50% Deposit or full payment required via Paypal.

latestchiantipix034.jpg

Last Radio Flyer available.
NEW Radio Flyer Model 89 , 50 GBP

latestchiantipix026.jpg

latestchiantipix027.jpg

You know me, i pay like i like to be paid.................fast.

One must know where one stands musent one.

Dont ask, and dont tell the wife............ :lol:. You want to see the state of my garage. Monkey bike, 5 bicycles, awnings and camping gear, cooler, flyer, and all the other normal garage crap.

Paid mate, sorry for the delay got abit caught up with some muppet on ebay who is messing me about over a car i wanted to buy. Cheers. (any joy with the book?)

i would but i dont know if im at vanfest yet. youll sell it no problem on the day anyway :D

Have you got any more coolers like that, thats the exact colour im after sorry i missed it :(

Johnny said:
i would but i dont know if im at vanfest yet. youll sell it no problem on the day anyway :D

Have you got any more coolers like that, thats the exact colour im after sorry i missed it :(

Sorry no more coolers , just the one Radio Flyer left.

Anyone after a brand new Radio Flyer ?

I'm interested in the radio flyer but need to check if my mate is going to Vanfest (I'm working unfortunately :( )

blogdroed said:
I'm interested in the radio flyer but need to check if my mate is going to Vanfest (I'm working unfortunately :( )

No worries mate , let me know.
Too bad Devon is not on my "to visit" areas , the closet I'll be to you is Bath.

Cheers.

I'm actually on Anglesey (Ynys Môn) which is even further away!!
My friend's asking if the Flyer is flat-packed or is it assembled? I'm assuming from her reply that space is at a premium for her!!

blogdroed said:
I'm actually on Anglesey (Ynys Môn) which is even further away!!
My friend's asking if the Flyer is flat-packed or is it assembled? I'm assuming from her reply that space is at a premium for her!!

It is assembled , I could take it apart , the tub is one piece , the handle comes off but the 2 axles keep the wheels on as they go in with pressure caps.
So it would be 4 pieces: tub , handle , 2 axles with wheels attached.

Just got back from Podgorica - great city, shitty football ;) - I've chased up my friend to see if she can collect the flyer and will let you know asap

Latest posts