• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Random bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Been moving things around and found a few early bay bits I've still got laying about, so here they are, cheap as chips!

Removable rear valance, bit of grot on the back, but perfectly useable - £1
DSCF0800.jpg

Washer bottles - £1 each
DSCF1095.jpg

Rubber mats, 1 for the walkthrough part, not sure about the other - £1 each
DSCF1096.jpg

Jack - £15
DSCF1094.jpg

Empi shifter, never fitted, few light scratches from storage - £50
DSCF0857.jpg

Front screen - £25
No pic I'm afraid

All items can be posted (except screen), or collected from Rainham, Kent.

Dibs on the valance please! My bro Paul lives in Strood and is always around Rainham way so can pick up and give you the gold. Pm me your mobile no and he'll phone you to arrange.

Cheers Brian

BJ1 you got PM.

VWAddict, cheers for that. Came out of a bay being broken and I couldn't see anywhere for it to go - guess that's why. :lol:

hi there, can i have the walk through mat off you.
you going to vanfest?
or will you post?
i've also replyed to your post on volkszone.
dont supose you got the front rubber mat aswell have you?
baj :D

Very interested in the screen. is it a goodun? Aftermarket or genuine vw :?:Are you or anyone you know going to Action :?:

Baj - pm'd you on VZi dude

Brian - cool stuff, consider it yours.

Hoosier - as far as I'm aware it's a good original, don't quote me on it til I've checked though. I'm not doing Action I'm afraid, and the only people I know who are own Ghias, so no chance they can take it. Maybe some people off here might be able to help though?

Jabbo/hossier,
Im going to action and i have to go passed rainham(sort of) to get to the M25. So i could do you a vvvery big fav and pick it up????
I will also have both of the washer bottle of you at the same time.
let me know
regards
marcher

Yes please marcher.Will definately have it(subject to jabbo saying its a goodun).And am definately going to Action.Thanks,Rich

Latest posts