• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rare M501 bench seat option, with 2/3 seat.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vesp

Reaction score
After sometime searching I found one of these Rare optional extra Bench Seat Options for an earlybay, and it was from a member on here. This one is genuine VW totally complete with the rear pad that is very often missing or ripped.

Great condition and only slight surface rust on the supports. All this will need is a rub down and a paint.

I have also decided not to use it as did the other person i purchased it from after alot of searching, but im sure that someone will put it to great use.

Also to go with the sale is the 2/3 seat that is needed to make the bench seat. I again spent sometime searching for one which was in my price range as these are getting expensive as well! It needs alittle TLC but is useable for now.

All i want for these is my money back really, and i don't want to split them really.

So for the sum of £200 you get the seat and the M501 bench seat option.

Pick up is prefered from kent. Or courior could be arranged if needs must. :D

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

Latest posts