RCC Import

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy123

Reaction score
Anyone had any bad experiences with these guys? I was charged £9 for sending a very small piece of kit - doubling the final price in fact. A view/anything we as Early Bayers can do about it?

Cheers,

Jim

Has problems with them over some bug parts. Ordered them, waited months and what arrived had been used by the local footie team for practice :evil:

Called them and had hung up on on more than one occassion, eventually got a partial credit which had a really short time usage attached and didn't have and need for more parts so lost out. Basically paid way over the top for crap.

Never been back and that was some years ago.

Are these the ones in North Wales? If so never bought anything off them but went to see them when we first wanted a van, couldn't believe the prices they wanted 6 years ago :shock:

just looked on their website....
guide price for a restored splitty....30k
guide price for a restored late bay....17-20k!!!!! WTF?!?!? :shock:

and havent they had an article in one of the mags recently?!?!

phoned them for a steering box, said they would check and ring me back in 30mins, still waiting for the call and that was 4 years ago :shock: :shock:

isnt the owners name ...............ROB .............!!!!!!

ianscooby said:
phoned them for a steering box, said they would check and ring me back in 30mins, still waiting for the call and that was 4 years ago :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i called them up for a lhd slider track cover and they wanted £45 - what a joke!

i ended up getting one from down exeter way when i was working down there for £10

prices seem very expensive!

There are lots of stories apparently and I personally never buy from those who have a reputation for hassle. Thats why I stopped buying from JK too.

A mate of mine lives very local to them and they dont have a good reputation at all. Expensive and the same high-priced vehicles always seem to be there too!!

I have used them a couple of times, but called in person to get the part and haggle on the price.
I only used them as a last resort and as for the price of their vans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I refer to RCC as Robbing Cheeky C##ts

I phoned them seeing if they had some early engine support bars, They said they had some. Just before i set off to collect it (2 hour journey) i called again to make sure they definitely had some... and they didn't.. I would have been fuming if i went all that way for nothing :(

Latest posts