REAR BUMPER FITTING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yorkiebay

Reaction score
HI everyone,
i need some help!!! i have a '69 bay and when i bought it, it only came with rear bumper brackets. So i have bought and after market bumper but i dont know how the two corners fasten onto the van. please can anybody tell me how it goes or even better show me with pics thanks richard. :?

The 2 corners don't fasten. Theses have splashguards fitted. But most vans have lost these. Just use the 2 bumper brackets and 4 bolts(2 per bracket)

I have the same problem the original splash guard come brackets Are long gone, don't think anyone makes a bracket I will eventually fabricate my own when I get round to it. I did have a look round at Brighton breeze so I have a pretty good idea what's needed.

Looks like I`ll be making mine then,,,,, HOW MUCH ??? :shock: How long would that take to make ???
Or am I just getting tighter in my old age ,,,, :roll: I always wondered what they looked like though, not anything like the browney / orangey things hanging off the corners of my bus !!

Ozziedog,, :D :D

too right they are way two expensive :shock: but thanks for the imfo :D . just got it fitted tonight so just the ends to sort some how, im not that good at steel work :lol:

I have never had them on any of my buses. I suspect the first time the bumper came off many years ago the PO never refitted them. Run it without it still well secured on the bumper brackets

Latest posts