• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear Bumper / Microbus interior panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubBGood2Me

Reaction score
Evening All,

First up is a rear bumper i bought off here for my '69 deluxe. It was a bit too new for my patina ride so managed to source a well used one. 8) 8) 8) I believe its a split / bay aftermarket rear bumper with slash cut ends where the PO has cut off the universal bumper mounts to allow fitment to an early bay. Finished in white but does have a couple of scratches and a slight dent. It's also had the holes drilled in for the early bay bumper mounts. But its a good basis for a resto project. Only after what i paid for it £70. Collection from County Durham or can take to Dubfreeze.

IMAG0275_zps66a74076.jpg

IMAG0274_zpsebee4a4a.jpg

IMAG0277_zps31c727a9.jpg

IMAG0276_zps4f1e2657.jpg

Next is the remaining interior panels from my '69 LHD import deluxe. There's a passenger door panel, two bulkhead panels, opposite sliding door panel and both rear panels. They are the grey colour with deluxe trim. See pic below. I would say that they are only good for the vinyl as the hardboard is goosed. I was going to try and find the missing panels to make a full set but decided on a different theme. Got to be worth £30. Collection from County Durham or can take to Dubfreeze.

IMAG0279_zps18f9b50c.jpg

Cheers

Lee

Hi would u take £60 for the rear bumper and I can pick up at my cost thanks paul

Hi Paul,

Won't have any spare time over the next few weeks to package up the bumper and wait in for a courier sorry. If nobody wants it at Dubfreeze and you can hang on a bit for it then no worries.

Lee

I'm gonna take these with me to Dubfreeze on Sunday just incase anyone wants a butcher's at them. PM me your number and I'll buzz you when I'm there.

DubBGood2Me said:
I'm gonna take these with me to Dubfreeze on Sunday just incase anyone wants a butcher's at them. PM me your number and I'll buzz you when I'm there.

PM sent with my number

Latest posts