Red buses do indeed rule

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PTF said:
Great looking bus there. Naive or perhaps ignorant question but... California plates and you live in Torquay? How does that work?

Pete

Havnt moted and registered yet, mot next week now, gota wait for my driving license to come back, photo had expired and wrong address ive be told could take 3 weeks :( , so then on the road with black uk plates, Thanks Dean

Dean said:
Yes they do!

DSCF4613.jpg

:mrgreen:

I'm just lovin that ;)

Mine started life as White over chianti red :lol:

a9981e23.jpg

Also iv got a red lowlight 8)

90db3493.jpg

There was a nice Tornado Red in the earlybay line-up at Bus Types Oswestry.

Sorry folks .. didn't take a photo, maybe it's someone from this forum?

Another Red bus to add to the reasons they rule! My 1968 deluxe which I purchased last weekend. (still very excited at this purchase!!!)

Its an unusual colour called Titian Red. :D

IMG_0594.jpg

Parked along side my brother in laws splitty!

IMG_0586.jpg

My 71 danbury . Original colour was sierra yellow which i like but wasnt for me so went for senegal red :)

various051.jpg

Digging up an old thread to add my red 68 bus. It was painted to match the original Titian Red although
I don't think they did a great job with the color match. Noneless, I still love it (and red buses in general).

888593.jpg

Rich-B said:
Mine started life as White over chianti red :lol:

a9981e23.jpg

Also iv got a red lowlight 8)

90db3493.jpg
deffo shoulda got a shot of this and mine together, anyone on here own it as i think it was sold or have i fooked up again

jth