Those hand waves.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I went to Cornwall in a bug, the roads were full of bugs and surfers in kombis ... great times and constant waving. The last trip to that sort of area (Croyde) the roads were clogged up with T6's, Tesla's and Range Rovers.

we always wave at other classic cars of all shapes and sizes. The bus gets waves and thumbs up from various people. While we were in Waterton park a couple weeks ago travelling to Cameron lake there was a ton of people that waved or honked on that road, quite surprising

Ha! This is a great thread.
Although I’ve not had my bus long, I’ve owned a few classic VWs. Mk1 and 2 golfs and a caddy. I always wave 🤙 and flash lights (if I’m quick enough).
Just today, on my way home from work, a purple, westy latebay coming in the opposite direction flashed and 🤙 at me. I did the exact same back and carried on chugging along with a smile on my face.

I would honk as well but.. my horn doesn’t work 😂

Ha! This is a great thread.
Although I’ve not had my bus long, I’ve owned a few classic VWs. Mk1 and 2 golfs and a caddy. I always wave 🤙 and flash lights (if I’m quick enough).
Just today, on my way home from work, a purple, westy latebay coming in the opposite direction flashed and 🤙 at me. I did the exact same back and carried on chugging along with a smile on my face.

I would honk as well but.. my horn doesn’t work 😂

I got tired of my steering shaft grounding and blowing the horn, so I put a wireless remote under the horn button. I had to solder a couple small wires on to the remote so it plugs in, and wrap it in tape since the case is too bulky, but it works great.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07TD8T5C5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1

Any one seen hey dude weres my car?

I threw out the Zoltang sign to a T5 other day.... He laughed more than me!

Latest posts