• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD Early Sliding door for exchange

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
This is now the second door we have done, the first, the guy was made up with it, well this is the exchanged door with the bottom now done.
These are on an exchange basis, we have early and late styles so all are looked after.
£250 on exchange of your old door as long as it is servicable.

Ron

Hi
Have you got a completely hopeless early bay slider as I need a cut section out of it to weld into my door around the lock etc? Many thanks
Neil

ron,
this will make you laugh.I need a 72/73 door either for repair or repaired.I know what they cost and am, happy to pay.It has to be the two year only flared arch slider.I have four 68-71 doors could maybe even do a deal.Let me know your thoughts....07778995430 and no laughing :mrgreen:

I had the first repaired door from Ron for my '68 and I've got to say it was well worth the money.

The door was in great nick and the repair was first class and was left so
that I could see exactly what I was getting, therefore no nasty surprises hidden with filler !!
( Thanks again Ron, pleasure doing business with you. Will call you soon for that new loom )

Latest posts