• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD Earlybay westy ***SOLD***

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott wilson

Reaction score
deluxe344.jpg

deluxe346.jpg

1971 1.6 t/p motor rust free
£8999
£10250 with mot and v5

Dude that is beautiful , if only I had some spare coin.
Hey weren't you after rusty buses, I have 3 in my property at the time :mrgreen:

not a soul has been to view this bus???????????? i guess it either a blinkin long way to come or no-one is looking for a genuine rhd earlybay westfalia

its amazing and I would be up like a flash (all 25 miles of it) but i really want a tin top.....like everyone else on here

Scott

Very nice, is that an original colour??, not questioning it more curious than anything.

Can't believe this hasn't sold, I'm nearly tempted myself, whats the interior like??

It's right up my street Scott but need to find a garage first that I can keep a bus in. Also, you're in Cornwall right? That's a long way to go in the winter months. I thought they closed the bridge on 1st Sepetmber.

Can you put up some photos of her innards as that may tempt me more.

Also, how tall would my garage need to be? I'm measuring one up on the 30th.

Scott, the 'GP' at the end of the number plate, is that 'Gauteng Province'? Saw that on lots of vehicles the other week when in Benoni. And our waitress at Nando's in Norwich is from S.A. and got family in the Benoni area..... Spooky :shock:

pete...yes its true but i like to think that GP stands for "gangsters paradise" cos its a messed up area...benoni is ok but did you glimpse the crime???and poverty???BNT give me a call...07800970433 you are not far away from my bottom line on this

Scott
Thankfully didn't witness any crime, but poverty, Jesus Christ, it is hard to comprehend that people have to exist in such conditions in a modern 'civilised' country in the 21st century. Anyone who says life is rough or they have a bad deal in this country needs a bit of a wake up call. And aparteid (spelling?) may be a thing of the past, but I didn't see much evidence of a change in attitude amongst the whites. That said, the blacks didn't always appear to help their cause.
Anyhow, I could go on but this is a thread to sell one of your fine vehicles!!! Roll up, roll up, come buy this bus! I have seen the environment in which it has been living and it is bound to be a rust free corker, and at a very fair price too!!!

Have we established what colour this is (someone asked above) -
looks like a pastel green to me , what is the consensus......? -JIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts