• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rhd or lhd early westy required.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpjeffs

Reaction score
Wanted early westy fully restored rhd or lhd .Needs to be lowered to less than 77 inches so i can fit in my garage with smart interior excellent paint job solid all round and recon engine.If there is anyone who can help please let me know.Thankyou !

You have pm chap regarding this one.
Picture041.jpg

rhdwesty047.jpg

rhdwesty048.jpg

Hi,

where abouts are you and how much you looking at spending. My 1970 Lhd westy will be for sale soon.. redone interior, underneath like new with no welding needed and new parts.. body is getting a repaint in the next 2 weeks, will have a new pop top canvass as well. Only thing you would have to do is lower it and drive..

Jon

58herbie said:
Hi,

where abouts are you and how much you looking at spending. My 1970 Lhd westy will be for sale soon.. redone interior, underneath like new with no welding needed and new parts.. body is getting a repaint in the next 2 weeks, will have a new pop top canvass as well. Only thing you would have to do is lower it and drive..

Jon

:?

Latest posts