• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD Westfalia SO67R

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Hall

Reaction score
Arriving soon, super rust free but dented, as is £5000 with new paint and bodywork super smooth approx £10k
Nice interior, will make super nice van when done but panel work not for the faint hearted.
Picture041.jpg

Hi
Do you have any more pics please?
Where is it coming from and does the price of £5K include uk rego.
Thanks

Bus needs offside rear and side panel to make nice, its south african, old repair was sheet metal riveted over very dented panels, when it arrives in couple of weeks i will do a photo file, but as i said in first post this is not for the diy panel beater!

RHD so67r.....in the days that follow the stuff of legend is going to be written about these busses. Hierdie kombi is a bargain...rhd so23..never heard of it...rhd so42.....never heard of it...rhd westy for sale. :?:

This bus will be with me for viewing from Thursday, i also have a slot for paintwork this coming week at local body shop to me so if you need it stripped and painted put your hand up!!

Ok so had a load of pm,s sent out many pics, my slot in the body shop awaits i have numerous buses i can get painted but this one will be the cream puff when done and with the rhd crap i see selling lately on ebay this should not be around for very long at all. i would prefer to sell as is to ease the cash flow but time is running out if you want to sort a rhd westy project yourselves before i get it painted.
cheers
simon

The bus is currently up and running driving etc, it is fantastically rust free-but...the dents are many,there is no filler or welding anywhere on the bus, it has brand new shocks,battery and a silencer fitted,tyres are all almost new as well.has the owners manual and a mph speedo.
Interior is great, modified sink unit is a shame but the side table from it is under the bed, original flooring is under the lino.
But as i have said before the bus is not really for the diy painter, some panels will want replacing, i already have the nos rear Qrt for it, it will want a middle section and also the sill,a home made repair of a sheet riveted to it has just been removed.
To make correct the work will not be cheap but a bus like this is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts