right im off roadtrip pics 2011........... 2843 miles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the expression that some fellow vdubbers use, 'doing things the hardcore way!'. For me this journey is what hard core dubbing is all about. Not how low or how fast, but how far. 8) Respect to you and your family.
BTW, where did you buy the rear bearings from? I installed some just recently from GSF and I now have 5mm of play in the rear hub :cry: .

blogdroed said:
Superb pics - I will have to get someone to drive behind me next summer to get such cool pics!!
I also have a feeling I'll be hassling you before too long as we start planning next summer's trip ;)

Hassle away dude , only to glad to help

leon said:
I love the expression that some fellow vdubbers use, 'doing things the hardcore way!'. For me this journey is what hard core dubbing is all about. Not how low or how fast, but how far. 8) Respect to you and your family.
BTW, where did you buy the rear bearings from? I installed some just recently from GSF and I now have 5mm of play in the rear hub :cry: .

Hey thanks fella ;) There's nothing I love more than driving my bus it's part of the trip for us as a family The changing scenery the people the weird stuff. The fun stuff we work well together and can set up camp in 10 mins and pack away in the same time too , and will be heading out again next year probably to the south of Germany as it's so undiscovered but really beautiful , when you have to make animal impressions to order food we know were in the right place :mrgreen: I got the bearings off a friend I think they were from just kampers , did you do inner and outer ?and you torque the castle nut up enough ? I had to guess it as i was at the services but i will be checking it this weekend ,only time will tell how good the bearings are but I will get some more over the winter as the ones I took out were the originals :shock: seals and all :shock: Pretty good going 41 years !

Thanks again

Chris

heres some pics from the trip ;) ...........more need cheering up after this weekend what misrible weather :shock:
100_0526-1.jpg

100_0513.jpg

crazy sky :shock:
100_0695.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0766-2.jpg

100_3592-1.jpg

100_3680.jpg

100_0833-1.jpg

nice 356
101_3987.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0535-1.jpg

IMG_0545-1.jpg

roadtrip2011chris033-1.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

roadtrip2011chris184.jpg

roadtrip2011chris185.jpg

roadtrip2011chris187.jpg

sam and my daughter georgia
roadtrip2011chris297.jpg

roadtrip2011chris207.jpg

roadtrip2011chris204.jpg

george and brad
roadtrip2011chris180.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

chris

Clem said:
Nice pics Chris! :D

hi mike

nice to see your back safe ;)

just checked your blog out looked an great trip get some pics up fella ;)

nice to paris in a day :msn4: ......................................hardcore dude hardcore 8)

take it easy and get chipping them flies of the front of van :lol:

chris

Looks like a fantastic holiday, top draw pictures. Your family look great, the bus is soooo coool...Thanks for posting these. It's always nice to see owners use these buses like this.

LV

Latest posts