Rolling Road, Yorkshire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Adey,

The guys at Herbie Hospital sorted my carbs out recently. Not a rolling road, but a good start.
I was advised by some folk on here that a rolling road is pointless until the engine is fully run in (~1000 mi?).

If you want a rolling road: Bogg Brothers. Bit of a trek, but get great reviews.

Good luck!

Hi George, I have got it running today and i think I am fairly close seems good, just need to do a cam burn then oil change. Just a bit paranoid and would be good to get another perspective that it is good so I can get running it in, nice lads at Herby so I will give them a bell tomorrow i think.

If it's not sorted I can recommend Clive at

http://autotronixdevelopments.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Near Sheffield, did a fantastic job on mine..
:)

It is peter burgess automotive performance
Unit 1 amber buildings, meadow lane, alfreton, de55 7ez
01773 520021

They do mg's but will do vw.
A mate of mine works there

Cam second autotronix developments, rolling road is 72 quid (well was a couple of years ago) and rejecting carbs etc mine came to 140 quid and was money well spent he knows about!

I have used both, both are knowledgeable & do a good job.

Peter Burgess is my first choice, there is not a lot in it, I just prefer to be there when they run it up, that is not an option at Autotronix.

Latest posts