• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

roof rack and doors for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cogsys33

Reaction score
For sale

A 3 bow roof rack , i brought it from coolair last year it was used for about 3 months and has been stored ever since as it wont fit the new van as it has a pop top.

Its has wooden slats with silver powder coated metal

Due to size collection only.

£100

Driver and passenger door s for Bay window (Just come of my 71) the outsides are very good and have been resprayed recently both have a bit of rust on the door bottoms (Cant be seen from the outside)

The doors are complete with handles, windows (fixed qtr lights)) , door cards (i think the door cards are of a deluxe its the ones with the black trunking for the heating the cards are beige in colour) ready to bolt straight on £45 each

Rear hatch for cross over bay (i think its the same for all 71/72 on)
a small amount of rust (i mean small on the bottom inner lip) again cant be seen from the outside excludes window and lock £40

Driver side sliding door (suitable for twin slider or left hooker)) again in good condition , this has some repairs to the lower inner that need tidying and some rust on the inner lip of the widow edge.none can be seen from the outside
Not much work to fix up £30

Reason for selling is there taking up a lot of space in the garage and i've just brought some rust free imports

Latest posts