Run To The Sun

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Any EBers going to RTTS this weekend?

We are, trying to get camping away from Trevalgue at the moment and struggling because of the 'No All Male Groups' rule........ :(

Two of us (two EB's), as quiet as mice and no one likes us! Im actually trying to get onto Hendra at the mo as the website states it welcomes 'Families and Couples' ...... but doesnt state it 'must' be a mixed couple ;)

My wife and daughter arent with me this weekend, so I cant use the 'Family' option, so I thought Id exploit a minority rule! :lol:

£81 for two nights camping at Trevalgue seems a tad steep when I detest dance music :shock:

Have you tried Watergate Bay, i am camped in there (with the girlfriend this time) but have stayed with mates in the past no problems.

Might be worth a try.

Kev

not going to Newquay, as Im not a fan of the chav fest anymore. :cry:

Going to Woolacombe instead with my club!!! 8) :lol:

and we play better music! :wink:

Not going either, but the week after (not in van and staying in a caravan :oops: ).

Don't know why I replied as my answer was of no use what's so ever :shock:

Genchy said:
Have you tried Watergate Bay, i am camped in there (with the girlfriend this time) but have stayed with mates in the past no problems.

Might be worth a try.

Kev

Yay. We are accepted. :)

Booked in at Watergate. Bring on the sunshiiiine.

Clem said:
Yay. We are accepted. :)

Booked in at Watergate. Bring on the sunshiiiine.

Hope you get more sunshine at Watergate Bay than we had this time last year :lol:

DSCF2013.jpg

Have fun Clem :)

Van back from the garage in the morning so 700 mile round trip it is for me then. So glad i don't have to take my car.
Is the Volksworld cruise from Reading worth joining or not?

Anybody whose down for RTTS, or in the Newquay area on any Wednesday, pop down to see us 8) bound to be an Early Bay or two for company :D

Latest posts