Rusty Lee website is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
Hey everyone my website is finally gone live please check it out and give me some feedback. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I look forward to catching up with you all this year. I will be trading at dubfreeze come say hi and grab yourselfs a free sticker. Also if anyone wants to order a bed for collection at dubfreeze please drop me a pm. Im doing fold up buddy seats now also. check the website.

Happy new year all

Rusty Lee

http://www.vwrustylee.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p.s if anyone wants to send me a few shots of their vans that use my bed that would be great as I want more pics of buses and interiors for my gallery section on the website. pics too [email protected]

Looks good , I like it.
Will you be trading at Busfest this year ? I have plans to buy a T4 or T5 for trading and would love to install a quality bed like yours , the ones I have seen are one size fits all and look weak.

Cheers.

Yay! congrats it looks ace and its about time too!

I'll be ordering a full width one very soon, nearly ready for it.

ib-bus said:
Looks good , I like it.
Will you be trading at Busfest this year ? I have plans to buy a T4 or T5 for trading and would love to install a quality bed like yours , the ones I have seen are one size fits all and look weak.

Cheers.

I am indeed mate and I only live about 35 mins from
The show ground so swing over

89Rallye said:
Yay! congrats it looks ace and its about time too!

I'll be ordering a full width one very soon, nearly ready for it.

Thanks mate no prob let me know when your ready

Lee

Bay-low71 said:
Not forgetting your YouTube video....

http://youtu.be/odLdJ9ewAfg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

;-)

Oh and that! It was released today

I`m all but ready to order mine as well mate,, what`s the lead time at this time of year ?? That at the end of the video looks like you might have pinched that off the front of my bus, I just went out to the garage to check it`s still there :lol: :lol: Looking for the full width bed and one maybe two of them fold up jobbies as well. Would you like to send me a P.M. or shall I give you a ring on Monday ??
Website looks grand, and the yootube thingy had me foot stompin in the kitchen too 8) 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It`s all coming together :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
I`m all but ready to order mine as well mate,, what`s the lead time at this time of year ?? That at the end of the video looks like you might have pinched that off the front of my bus, I just went out to the garage to check it`s still there :lol: :lol: Looking for the full width bed and one maybe two of them fold up jobbies as well. Would you like to send me a P.M. or shall I give you a ring on Monday ??
Website looks grand, and the yootube thingy had me foot stompin in the kitchen too 8) 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It`s all coming together :mrgreen:

give me a bell buddy and we can sort it out. ill be about all weekend so you don't have to wait until Monday if you want.

Hey Rustylee,

your website looks really nice!!

You were asking for comments and I think it would be helpful if you also show pictures of the beds and buddy seats with the wood panels installed.

Then also installed in the bus without cushions on. To make it just awesome how about a quick video or photos of how you move from seat to bed.

Would it be possible to attach seatbelts directly to the full width bench/bed?

I'll be ordering mine sometime this year when I get done with all the other stuff...

Cheers.

Andy

Latest posts