SCARBOROUGH BREEZE & AUTO JUMBLE 24th-26th JUNE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazychicjo

Reaction score
SCARBOROUGH BREEZE 24-26th JUNE
AUTO JUMBLE/BOOT SALE SAT 25TH

this yrs charity THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION

Back for it 4th year with new venue ,The AROSA camp/caravan park
http://www.arosacamping.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1 set price of £10 per night this yr its per car/van with or without hookups ( but hookups are limited )
Payment is to me again please at jojo_214 AT msn.com
please put your names/usernames & where your coming from ie club ect ,

We have a field all to ourselfs There are hook ups if anybody would like 1
This yr I thought it would be a good idea to include a Auto jumble & Boot sale as I have had quite a few ask.So this will be on the satuday Afternoon .So bring along all ya junk .

I know some of you will arrive fri & some saturday thats fine , also if anybody want to come along for the convoy into town sunday there more than welcome :D
so saturday so far we have a lay in morn after a heavy night drinking on the friday Bar/club house on site 2mins from camp .Saturday afternoon Auto/bootsale & face painting for the kiddies .
Saturday night fancydress & pub (SUPERHERO & VILLIAN )
plans for the entertainment are still going on
The guy who has The Arosa has said he will do us a hog roast BBQ aswell YUMMY
Sunday I am doing a fun show & shine.
we will then be getting ready for the convoy into town & do the normal meet up in the car park before having the convoy around the marine drive along the seafront to end on the seafront on the west peir
Really looked fantastic last yr, :)

This year I have also asked the hotrods & kustom clasics if they would like to come along & theres quite a few coming on the convoy so should be intresting ,
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK .JO..07815968321

We'll be there as ever Jo.
Looking forward to another great weekend in Scarborough.
xx

Micko68 said:
We'll be there as ever Jo.
Looking forward to another great weekend in Scarborough.
xx

pleased to hear it hun ;) cant belive its so close now :D
see you soon ;)XX

Anybody just wanting to do the convoy on the sunday heres the details :D

Right then here goes ;)

SUNDAY CONVOY

To leave the Arosa 12pm to go to Burniston rd car park as norm:)if anybody is coming on the sunday & wants to meet at Burniston rd car park please arrive for 12.30 , We will then leave at 1pm in convoy down to the north side & around the marine drive an along the seafront to the west Pier carpark :D ( left at the traffic lights )
The carpark is ours for a couple of hours paid for & reserved by Guilian owner of the Harbour bar :hug:eek:ver the rd from the carpark for those who dont know it ;).
I am allowed to do a collection down there for The make a wish charity :) So the plan is to get the paper down doing photos also the radio to bring a few people down to see us all :).

The council refuse to close the carpark in the morn an are putting signs up to say every body has leave the carpark before 1pm.There will be a couple of marshalls down in the morning telling people aswell .But if there are any cars in there that take the pisssssss feel free to block them in :lol::lol:

Well done Jo for sorting everything out again.
Pity we can't get someone to film us going along the seafront.
Looking forward to causing a bit of mahem xx

We're hoping to come to this, but it all depends on whether the engine is running OK and the MOT is due next week.
Will keep you posted...

THE LAST PANZER said:
We're hoping to come to this, but it all depends on whether the engine is running OK and the MOT is due next week.
Will keep you posted...

Great fingers crossed ;)
Are you the guy thats just rang me ?
an the weather so far is now looking good :D

THE LAST PANZER said:
Will keep you posted...

Although the engine is running like a dream and Phoenix passed his MOT yesterday, funds just don't allow, so will have to give this one a miss. Gutted! Have fun though 8)

Latest posts