Seriously?????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68_early_bay

Reaction score
I thought there was a recession on? Seriously who would pay £225 for a pallet with a piece of glass on :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110854189902?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D110854189902%26_rdc%3D1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
Ill do them for 1/2 price, place your orders now, limited availability! :roll: :lol:

I've got about a 100 pallet i can't give away because they are an shape in the pallet world. i can make a small fortune at a 1/4 of the price , if only i could get glass and castors cheap

:shock: brilliant :lol:

This is probably classed as "art" amongst certain groups.

What a joke! :roll:

I make up glass for customers who make this kind of stuff all the time, can believe they sell it and not only sell it but at high prices too.
One of my customers doesn't even bother with the pallet any more we just bolt casters straight to the glass for him, and guess what he sells these for even more than the one's with the pallets. Less really does mean more!

krusty said:
I make up glass for customers who make this kind of stuff all the time, can believe they sell it and not only sell it but at high prices too.
One of my customers doesn't even bother with the pallet any more we just bolt casters straight to the glass for him, and guess what he sells these for even more than the one's with the pallets. Less really does mean more!

A piece of glass that size, toughened and polished edges isn't very cheap is it?

Not saying that this is not a rip off but I had a piece of 10mm toughened glass cut earlier this year (350mm x 400mm approx) and it was £50 ish.

You'll have to let me know your costs as I have a few other bits that I need doing.

Latest posts