• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Set of 5 mint NSU RO80 Fuch alloys and 944 front brakes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
5 mint alloys, centre caps, no kerbing, original anodised finish. They are the best I have out of the 9 sets I have had in my time.

I have now had these in storage getting on for 8years, so as I have not used them it is time to pass them on to someone who will but them on a bay. Just to be clear these are 5*130 Porsche pattern and will fit over 944 front brakes, depending on who's adaptor kit you buy, you may need a 6mm spacer but they certainly fit and if you want pics have a look at Leon's old bus. They are a really nice period wheel, made by the same guys as the Porsche 'Fuch' peeps may mega money for an just as cool + way cheaper

£350

I also have a set of 944 front brakes (hubs, caps, discs, ATE callipers) in good condition £225 (hubs have been blasted and etch priced)

or buy both for £500

Collect from Leatherhead, Surrey = 15min (5 miles) from the Volksworld show at Esher coming up shortly

Matt 07715 623 564

There is even a spare centre cap, so 5 wheels, 6 caps

Latest posts