• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

set of four porsche cup 1 16 inch wheels 8j all round

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
i have a set of four porsche wheels for sale. there are the rarer 16 inch cup one wheels of early nineties 911 964 porsches or 968's

this set was made by buying to full sets of the same rims then making one set of the rear so all are 8 inches wide. a bit think for your buses but looked great on mk3 and mk2 golfs.

these have been wrapped in pirelli p zero neo tyres. all are 195 45 16 and have loads of tread 6mm+ i went for these as oppossed to 195 40 16 as it kept the mk3's sump a little further from the floor :D

the wheels are in very good condition. the odd chip in the paint here and there, and come with centre caps.

it is with a heavy heart that i am listing these wheels. i made a full set of 8j rims a while back and my friend badgered me to buy them which i finally gave in and did. then i spent the next two years on the hunt for another set as i missed them sooo much. this is that set.

sadly i am hunting for funds to buy my dream car (964) so need the cash

for all four wheels tyres and centres i am looking for £550 which if you concider the tyres are £250+ worth i think these are a great buy.

:D

sunday007.jpg

sunday008.jpg

sunday009.jpg

sunday010.jpg

sunday011.jpg

sunday012.jpg

sunday013.jpg

Latest posts